Thursday 1 July 2010

Top 10 of 2010...so far.


It's genuinely hard to grasp how fast time goes by sometimes. Feels like it was only last week when I caught Sherlock Holmes on New Years Day in the cinemas. Madness I say!

With still plenty to look forward to in a action-packed, emotional roller-coaster of Summer blockbusters and Autumnal treats, here's my choice of the 10 best films audiences have been treated to this year - in no particular order.

If you haven't had the pleasure of catching all these films yet, I sincerely urge you to as soon as they're available on DVD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Up in the Air, Shutter Island and Kickass were three films I went to see with no particular expectations, but which left a great impression post-viewing :)
I thought maybe Up in the Air was being talked up due to Clooney-hype, but when I went to see it, I really was impressed (by Kendrick, in particular). Again, Shutter Island and Kickass were very classy films. I could watch Shutter Island with the sounds off and I'd still be impressed - It was visually fairly stunning!
Looking forward to seeing more Clark Duke and Mintz-Plasse in the near future.